Monday, January 7, 2013

The Protests in Ramadi and Mosul

Today I was going through my blog and decided to write, I was having trouble logging in but managed to restore my account.

I have been astonished at the way things are going here in Iraq!!  I governmental figures ask for change in Iraq , these figures control very important ministries and capable of the so called "change"

I have nothing against protests as long as they are peaceful but I am so sad that protestors are asking to free all prisons of convicts,  but never once did anyone mention the rights of the people that have been victims of suicide bombers , orphans widows, injured people that have lost parts of their body.
 There are some bad people in jail, rapist, terrorists and killers do we really want those out in the community with us? It's bad enough as it is do we need more criminals

Do protestors believe that they can force out Nuri al-Maliki ? And if this happened will the problems be solved, you have to change the whole government. Governmental figures have no right to support the protests (they are the reason for them)  if there was some decency they would have left the job for someone that could do it instead of stealing Iraq's wealth , they have held positions that could have made change possible , this is not about Maliki , although some are trying to make it look as if it is , it is about you face it you failed !!
Conditions in Iraq have become worse, infrastructure that has been devastated not only by war but of corruption. It's unfortunate but I see no hope for this country at this time, and I really fear that these protests go out of hand to become sectarian and lead us back to year 2005, 2006 when sectarian violence was at its peak.

Sometimes I close my eyes and wish that I was somewhere else in the world,  a place that’s peaceful .

2 comments:

Caesar of Pentra said...

Now things are getting messier and crazier and I fear the next.
You take care and stay safe.

Unknown said...


جزاكم الله خيرا"

شركه تنظيف